- At the end of your shower, rinse your hair with cool water to close the hair shaft leaving your hair stronger and healthier.
- Keep your shower warm (not hot!). As good as it feels, the hotter the water, the drier the skin. For even healthier skin, towel dry gently, followed by a good moisturizing lotion.
- Blend eyeshadow colors where they meet allowing them to blend and work together rather than fight for attention.
- Use fresh mascara. Replacing your mascara every two to three months helps prevent clumping and bacteria build-up. Apply mascara thicker at the base of your lashes and allow a natural taper to the ends.
- Use a white, light, or nude eyeliner directly above your lower lashes to make your eyes appear wider.
- If you wake up late and are forced to run out the door, skipping your normal beauty routine, lightly applying a loose, translucent powder to your face (even your hairline) will help to absorb any overnight oil build-up.
- Head over to our facebook poll and let us know what you consider to be your favorite feature.